Saturday, May 04, 2013

Random Stuff
Georgie usually doesn't express her creativity through drawing but recently she did. I loved her princess. Super cute!

My mom made Georgie this adorable knitted skirt and vest. I was pretty impressed and Georgiana was thrilled to death to wear it. So cute!


A few days ago I had a work meeting that ended at one of those awkward times: you know, too late to drive all the way back to my office and get much done; probably too early to call it a day... tough call, tough call... to heck with it! I think I'll pick up the kid early and take her to lunch :-)  Georgie's really into In-N-Out these days so off we went to get a plain grilled cheese and fries extra, extra, extra well done. Yum! After that I asked her if she wanted me to give her a mani/pedi. Silly question really because the answer is always a huge yes! She requested "rainbow nails" which I didn't think was going to be possible until I noticed that we actually had a rainbow polish set in our mani box. Ta-duh! Georgiana was as happy as can be with her pretty nails and piggies. It really doesn't seem to take much to make her happy.

1 comment:

Stephe said...

Our G's are such fashion girls! LOVE your blog!