Sunday, September 02, 2012

A-freaking-dorable!!!
Lisa at Heavenly Things for Angels on Earth needed a model for one of her sets. All we knew was it was going to involve purple rain boots and tutu and a corset... uh, yeah, you pretty much had us at purple :-)

We've gotten lots of things from Lisa over the years and have never been disappointed. Her stuff is super cute, always stretchy and comfy and very reasonably priced in my opinion. I gathered together some props: colorful umbrella, watering can, fake flowers, a spare fairy wand, and added a bit of jewelry and we were set! G originally wanted her hair down but, because its been so hot here, ended up really liking the way it looked and felt pulled up. I know I'm biased but I just don't think she could be any cuter!
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
This was G's "sassy" pose :-)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
This is probably my favorite picture of G in the group! Gotta love that smile!
Photobucket
This is my favorite for showing off the set... great smile too!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Most importantly, G had lots of fun. She's now wondering when it will rain so she can wear her boots!

No comments: