Monday, August 06, 2012

Magician's Assistant
Summer school finished up just a week or so ago. On the last day they had a magician come in and entertain the kids. As magicians go, I don't think he was very skilled but as an entertainer for the toddler set, WOW! G was laughing her little head off just about the whole time.

In the middle of the show he asked for volunteers and Georgie's hand flew up!! Usually G is so reserved and avoids being the center of attention in a group so this was pretty surprising to me. G sat anxiously and was thrilled when the magician pointed her out and said "you, purple girl". G looked down, realized that she was wearing PURPLE and up she shot. The trick was silly... something involving a red velvet bag. I don't know for sure. I was too busy focusing on my silly, laughing, smiling girl. I love watching her confidence grow :-)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: