Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ringling Bros DRAGONS
We've taken G to the circus several times. Its always been enjoyable. The last time we went was really good. But this time was AWESOME!! We had the best seats we've ever had and they were CHEAP! I couldn't believe what a bargain it was. We got to do a one hour pre-show with the clowns and such and then the show was another two hours. Did I mention how great it was? By far the best circus I've ever seen. Yeah Ringling!

The pre show included a circus costume area for dressing up. There was this big bouncer thing too that G ended up not having time to check out. She was a bit bummed but I told her we could do it next time.
Photobucket
I'm pretty sure we saw this clown last time too!
Photobucket
I've mentioned before that G has become a lot more confident. I was happy to see that when they had a dance along time with the clowns she decided to join in.
Photobucket
This clown was really tall so part of his schtick was to measure the kids. G thought this was hysterical.
Photobucket Photobucket
Free clown noses are so much fun. G has a little tiny nose so it took many attempts to get it to stay long enough to snap her pic. Then she was done :-)
Photobucket Photobucket
More dancing with random clowns
Photobucket
Almost ready for the "greatest show on earth"!
Photobucket

No comments: