Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Mambo Italiana
Dance recital time!!! Sadly, I have no video. The studio has a rule that you cannot record the recital. I can think of no reason for this rule other than to force you to buy their video. I wouldn't even mind buying the DVD except that last year's only had about 1.5-2 secs of my kid on it. Very frustrating.

At least I have some pretty cute pictures!

Here's G backstage. All dressed up and ready to go...
Photobucket
Ten little girls, ready to dance...
Photobucket
G came off the stage with a HUGE smile on her face and two questions: "Did I do a good job, Mommy?" and "Did Daddy get me flowers?" Yes to both!!! G loved her yellow roses :-)
Photobucket
G with her admirers
Photobucket
Good job Georgie!!! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of our tiny dancer.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Atta Rehman said...

I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with
in valuable information... Regards
Polished concrete sydney
floor levelling
concrete repairs
epoxy coatings
glue removal
concrete coatings
Atta ur rehman

Elly Baraga said...

Again loving the family pics! And the camera really catches "G"s charismatic side. Just adorable!