Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend Part 2:
Bobby had to work Saturday. I knew he'd have to :-(  So I planned for G and I to do a mommy/georgie morning. Using another one of my fabulous Groupons!!! we did makeovers and photos at one of those Glamour Shots places. G loves nothing more than to be prettied up and take pix and she was thrilled beyond belief that mommy would be in the pix with her. I was less than thrilled actually. I'm not a fan of having my picture taken but I knew G would like it.

As it turned out, it was really fun! G had such a good time and I like nothing more than seeing my precious little girl happy :-)

We won't get the pix back for a few weeks. I'll post them then. Until then here's just one cute one of little Miss G getting all gussied up.
Fun day!

No comments: