Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend Part 3:
Finally!! The official big day had arrived. I started hearing G's little voice about 6:45... "daddy, can I show it to mommy yet?" Then I'd doze off. Finally about 7:30 she could no longer take it. I was smothered by hugs and kisses, dozens of I love you's and greetings of "happy mother's day, mama". After we all got up and got ready, G gave me her beautiful project that she'd created with bobby. Bobby got me something slightly more official in a pretty little yellow Brighton bag--yeah for me!

I love the Mission Inn. Its so pretty. I was majorly bummed that I blew it and didn't get us a reservation for Easter. I was so not letting that happen again. I took matters into my own hands and booked it at least a month before mom's day. We had to wait for a patio table but it was totally worth it. It was just so pretty and peaceful out there with the five of us. I so very rarely get to spend time with just me, bobby and all three of the kids. The perfect mom's day morning.






No comments: