Sunday, December 18, 2011

Santa's Christmas Wish
More Christmas related activities!! We always love the Candlelight Pavillion. Good shows, good food, good times. G especially likes to see a show. This one did not disappoint. In my book it started out a bit rocky... about 10 mins in I thought "uh oh, this is going to be corney." But then it got a lot better and turned out being one of the cuter shows I've been to.

G tends to be very attentive during live performance which I'm happy about. I asked her at the intermission what her favorite part was and she said "the singing." Personally, I think I liked the tap dancing the best. How often do you see tap dancing in a professional performance??

In the second act Santa and Mrs Claus finally made their appearance. All the kids in the theater were invited to go up and sit on the stage while Santa read off some of the kids wishes. G loved it! So cute. And, of course, at the very end G immediately said "do we get to meet the characters?" Adorable!

G doing her poses... "take my picture mama!!"
Inside the theater. G loves her "fancy" dresses.
After the show with some of the cast: Santa, Mrs Claus, and the elves Jingle, Jangle and Jorge Holly.



This concluded a very long weekend of pre Christmas fun!

No comments: