Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Bigger the Bow
the better the Mommy! At least that's what the dress says so I figured, if I was going to prove my worth, we better go super extra BIG! Haha! Georgiana loved this hairbow and she loved this dress! When it came in the mail I showed it to her and told her what it said. Each morning since she's enjoyed telling me "the bigger the bow the better the mommy, huh mamabird?" while I brush her hair. She cracks me up.

Anyway, as soon as I saw this dress, I knew it was perfect for G. The girl does love her hair accessories and I do love finding them for her. She also loved those pink suede boots... OMG are they cute, or what?

I really love the way these pictures turned out and G had so much fun taking them. She danced, did her famous poses and there was the occasional twirl. The only issue we had was choosing the right background color so we tried a few. Some on the white look a bit washed out.

This first pic is my favorite of the group.
final

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: