Sunday, November 28, 2010

Need for speed
Last Christmas we got Brett and Casey some passes for the indoor cart racing place. Nearly a whole year had gone by and still, they were unused. Things got busy then Casey broke his wrist. I dunno. I finally decided that this weekend was our big chance so on Saturday, off we went to K! The place is pretty neat. It has a couple tracks and the cars are all electric which is a big improvement from the gas powered ones we used to ride back when I was a kid. They go pretty fast too!

Anyway, here are a few pix:
B and C getting some instruction
Safety equipment in place, ready to ride
G was the cheerleader "goooo bretty, gooooo casey!!"
My latest purse camera (I'm not keeping this one either. Only on its second use and already giving me a "lens error" message) has a slight shutter delay making it awfully hard to catch them coming around the circle. First time around Casey totally bashed into the side moving the size rail a good 4 feet!

Brett just ahead of Casey
Casey liked it more than Brett did. I thought it looked fun, I'd totally be up for it!

No comments: