Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tutu two year old continues...
I've been super lazy about posting. I have excellent intentions then, inevitably, fall asleep or do something else. We've been super busy with outings practically every weekend day. And, even though my purse camera is broken I've been doing a pretty good job taking pix.

Someone asked me the other day if I stopped doing the tutu pix. Uh, no. I just haven't posted them. So here's Sept and Oct. Sept was supposed to be a second attempt at Daddy and Georgie pix but Bobby ended up having to work at the last minute and my super great coupon was expiring so it ended up being G solo. Oct is our Halloween pic. As you can see we got another wearing out of our Cinderella princess outfit from WDW so that made me super happy! Georgie has become quite cooperative for pix. She even allows the photog to pose her a bit without freaking out from someone touching her or getting into her personal bubble. My little girl is growing up (anyone have any ideas on how to stop that process?) Just kidding. I know she has to get bigger. I just wish I could figure out a way to slow it down.

These are the september pix. I know, not a true tutu, just a bit of tulle. But, it will have to do.

























































I absolutely adore the first Cinderella photo. Truly, could she be any more beautiful???




No comments: