Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cow Appreciation Day 2010
I've mentioned a few times that we are Chick Fil A fans. We can be seen there at least once per week and are on a first name basis with the owners of the local store. Yes a bit embarrassing but what evs! Being such fans we naturally had to get in on Cow Appreciation Day which was this past friday 7/9/10. Bobby, Brett, Casey and I all put some cow stickers and a cow mask on ourselves so we could get a free sandwich --oh the silly things people will do for some free food!! -- but I got G this little cow print dress cuz I thought it was super cute. She loved it and kept walking around saying "Moo!!" to anyone who was listening... and to quite a few who weren't :-)

My silly girl!

They had the costumed cow there and some other cute stuff but, unfortunately, I did not have my camera on me. Bummer. Oh well. Here are a couple pix of G in her dress. The last one is so Georgie. She's always picking things up from the ground to investigate and she LOVES flowers.





1 comment:

Aimee said...

Love the dress! I am a dairy farmer's daughter and made our daughter, Caiya a cow dress with pink hearts on it.. pictures on our blog. Caiya is two and a half also!!!
Happy Summer!