Monday, April 19, 2010

Rocking the skinny jeans!
I actually took these pix a week or so when it was still kind of cold. The weather's been flipping back and forth here between hot (think high 70s) and cold (low 60s) so quickly its hard to keep things straight. Anywho I totally loved these little skinny jeans. G loved wearing her boots!

The new neighbors were having a little work done to their house and a truck belonging to one of the painters was in front of the house that day. G was so excited when she saw it "purple truck!!!" she yelled over and over and pointed. I think its funny that she recognized that was unusual. She said "I want to go wook at it mommy!!!" and then "picture with me!!!" meaning she wanted me to take her picture with the purple truck.

Sure baby, whatever you want!


G was doing some kind of fairy dance with the flower here. Too funny!

No comments: