Saturday, April 10, 2010

March and April editions of "The Tutu Two Year Old"
Ok, I know I'm running slightly behind on my post of the March St Pat's photos but, in my defense, I've been busy. Luckily I wasn't so busy that I couldn't get the pix done. We actually just did the April photos today because I haven't had much time.

G's ability to have her pic taken has improved over time. Its always somewhat of a crapshoot as to how cooperative she's going to be though. March was not a terribly cooperative month. The poor photog tried really hard to engage her but she was really wound up and, although she was enjoying herself, it was really difficult. I think they must have taken about 100 pix that day. IMO, we did finally end up getting some really cute shots though.

The tshirt says "Lucky Charm." Top, tutu and korkers came from etsy sellers, don't recall which ones though!


I think this one is really cute. It looks like she's blowing a kiss but actually she was playing with daddy and pretending she was eating "delicious bugs" --somewhat odd I know, its a little game they play, I don't quite get it but they get really into it :-)


April pix were a different story. OMG she was sooooo cooperative! She was in a really good mood, super happy about playing with the props and, thankfully, liked the outfit. This surprised me somewhat because when I first tried to try it on her a week or so before she had a minor freak attack and kept saying "No! I don't like it! I don't like it momma! Want to take it off!" Ugh. I didn't push the issue and just put it away. More proof that toddlers can be fickle, fickle, fickle.
Anyway, we ended up with tons of cute pix to choose from and I had to be brutal about choosing which ones to get.
I love this picture so much! This is the one they chose to bring out in a b&w color enhanced framed sample... you know, the pricey one they torture you with??? I was good though and didn't bite (insert congratulatory pat on back).




Next month is May. I'm not sure what's in store for the tutu two year old. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

No comments: