Monday, February 01, 2010

I have a confession to make
I love Chick fil a!!! We eat there at least once per weekend. And, when I was off for two weeks at Christmas time... I went there with Georgie everyday. Its not just for me...the have a cute little play area that G loves and she also really likes the food there. Everytime we go we sit in the same spot, we eat the same food, and G always gets a balloon on the way out!

They do lots of fun kid stuff there too. Most recently they had a Pirates and Princesses night! For some reason this really caught my eye. G was super excited to dress up in her princess outfit to go eat at the "Chick play place." They had face painting... G got a purple butterfly! and star shaped wands to color. I've written before that G has a really long attention span when she gets into something. Coloring that wand was obviously something she was into since she spent about an hour!!! making sure that each area of the star was decorated with her markers. Then, to top it all off, they were giving all the kids free shakes... G chose "chock wit"

Such a simple thing, so much fun!

Decked out in the princess dress. I think the gold shiny shoes add a little panache!
Photobucket

Hard at work on her wand
Photobucket

G proudly shows off the product of all her hard work
Photobucket

Enjoying her shake
Photobucket

2 comments:

Mommy, I'm Home said...

OMG! She is so adorable in her princess costume!

Peanut Shell said...

Now I am craving Chick-Fil-A. What a good colorer!