Sunday, October 25, 2009

BUZZ, BUZZ...
Today was October picture day. G looked as cute as can be in her little bumble bee outfit. She's still pretty uncooperative at the photo studio but we were able to successfully bribe her with some mini marshmallows. It was kind of a frustrating experience since they had no record of my appt which I made 3 weeks ago and the 15 mins that they quoted for printing the pix turned out to be over 40. But, I guess it was pretty worth it.

Yesterday we celebrated Casey's 19th birthday. It was a very low key affair, just family dinner out which is what he wanted. Its hard to believe he's 19, it doesn't seem possible.

Then tonight, my mom and I went to the first of our 2009/2010 season musicals. It was a tribute to Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers with music and dancing from the 30s and 40s. Honestly, I wasn't looking forward to it much but it turned out to be very nice. I found myself singing along a bit to "Someone to Watch Over Me" which is one of my all time oldie fav's. Plus, its always nice to spend a little mom/daughter time.

Here are some of the proofs from our studio visit. Again, sorry for the watermark. The real ones always look so much better but you get the idea.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: