Thursday, September 17, 2009

21/20
Big news at the Crowell house! This past week was Brett's 21st birthday and Georgie turned 20 mos!!!

I cannot believe that my beautiful baby boy is now 21 yrs old. Its absolutely shocking to me. Where did the years go? I just don't understand how this can be. When I think of "Brett" I picture him at age five. It seems like such a short time since little Bretty wore a step cut and wanted Power Ranger figures for his birthday. I think about him learning to read and the way he'd amuse himself by creating books he fashion from cut up squares of copy paper stapled together. Brett was a beautiful child and he's grown into a very nice young man. I love him with all my heart.

On the same day, Georgie turned 20 mos old. She continues to grow and learn. She's such a happy, healthy, lovely little girl. And, OMG!! she's potty training herself! I'd heard about kids doing that before but never thought I'd have one. She's doing #2 consistently --she comes and tells us "poopoo" and we help her then as a reward she gets 2 mini marshmallows! She loves it and is very proud of herself. She comes out of the bathroom saying "mallow, mallow!!" Then we all tell her what a good girl she is and how proud of her we are. She usually holds onto the mallows for awhile while she walks around the house saying "proud, proud" before she finally pops them into her mouth. Adorable!

No comments: