Thursday, June 28, 2007

New Look --part 2

I was always so envious when I would see some of the pretty things people had done with their blogs. A few weeks back I made some changes and was fairly pleased but wasn't able to get the look I really wanted due to my technological challenges. Then an online friend offered to help me and look what she did!!! All I said was I wanted something girly, flowery and pastel --HERE IT IS!!!

I am so excited, its like I have a newly furnished room in my house.

Isn't it G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S ???







9 comments:

Melissa said...

This is so pretty! Now I am jealous, I think I need to do something to my blog!

Jennifer said...

Your new look is beautiful!!! What a great friend you have to put it together for you. Hang in there - our wait has to end sometime!!! (right?!?) Here's hoping for some GREAT news sometime very soon. From a fellow waiting momma. http://ourjourneytomalia.blogspot.com

Project Ni Hao said...

Beautiful header - love the flowers. Looks great!

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

Love the new look!! I know how happy it can make you to look at your blog and like it. I had to have someone help(big help) me with mine!!
It looks very happy at your place.

Unknown said...

Very Very pretty

aimeeg said...

Very nice!!

Alyson and Ford said...

Very Beautiful! Love flowers.
In no time at all, you'll be blogging about "17". What a wait!

Alyson
LID 01/27/06

Red Sand said...

Gorgeous is the right word! Beautiful is another...

LedaP said...

Looks great! There is something nice about logging into a fresh page, huh?