Monday, October 01, 2012

Vacation Day 14: Travel home
Traveling home is never as exciting as travel to vacation. Sadly, all good things seem to come to an end. I originally booked our return flight to depart at 9:30am. But, just like our first flight out of Ontario this one was also changed... only this time it was by 3 hrs!!! Criminey!! With a 6:40am flight we needed to be up at 4am. After only 2 hrs of sleep we dragged our butts up and hit the road. To say it was a painful way to begin the end of our trip is putting it mildly. We spent the majority of the two flights home trying to get some sleep. The positive of having such an early flight combined with traveling east to west was that when we landed in Ontario it was only 10:30am!

I'm pleased to say that it was a fantastic trip! We had tons of fun and for the most part enjoyed pretty decent weather. My next job will be to sort through the nearly 2000 photos I took and the 1250 photopass pictures taken by the Disney people.

Already starting my countdown til my next vacation :-)

No comments: