Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Crazy, busy day!
Boy we had a busy weekend. Saturday morning started out with dance class at 8:45. After that we quickly came home, changed clothes and picked up our present for a birthday party later that day. G loved the birthday party!!! It was a Barbie theme. Barbie is kind of a new thing to Georgie but I think she swallowed it hook, line and sinker. There was a LOT of candy at the party though and every time I looked at G she was shoving it into her mouth. She has very little self control when it comes to sweets.

After the party, G took a nap in the car while we drove home. We picked up Bobby because we had tickets to a play, Honus and Me, at the local theater. As usual, it was very well done. I'm constantly impressed by how good the productions are for a local community theater. This one was a bit over G's head. Thankfully it was pretty short so G just hung out on my lap and chilled. After the play she told me she really liked it and she wanted to go meet the "characters". She was even excited about getting her picture with the villain! So funny.

After that, we had dinner with the family. I think we got home at about 8pm. I was exhausted!

G enjoyed helping her friend, Gracie, celebrate turning 5!
G shows off her Barbie cupcake. She didn't like the cake part but managed to wolf down all the frosting. I told you, this kid has a wicked sweet tooth.
Just before the play. G's doing Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas hands. I tried to get her to do them when we met Sally the week before but she wouldn't. Ever since then, she's been showing me her "sally hands". I think she's regretting not doing it before. So funny. We might have to hunt Sally down and take another go at it.


With the "characters". The guy on the left was the baddie. The actor on the right was "Joey" the main character. He was very good.


With Honus. The expression on his face is priceless!


No comments: