Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lion King 3D
I'm fairly sure I saw Lion King in the theater when it first came out many years ago. Not completely sure though. I do know I've seen it dozens of times. The thing is, although I like the movie a lot, I've never been able to get past the scene where Mufasa is killed by his brother Scar. It has always been very disturbing to me. I certainly did not find it any less disturbing in 3D. Other than that, the movie was really good. The 3D effect was more noticeable to me in the early parts of the movie but I like 3D in general. It pulls me into the movie more.

G is always excited about going to the movies but when I told her we were going to have breakfast with Timon, she was really excited! It was nice because rather than just having Timon there for pictures, he came out and danced and interacted with the kids. Cute!

G showing off her Mickey waffle. She's always really excited about ordering them but she's never that into eating them. I think the idea of the Mickey waffle is better than the actual thing.


Waiting for the show to begin






G sporting her 3D glasses and munching on the popcorn. Life is sweet!


No comments: