Monday, February 21, 2011

Year of the Rabbit
Ugh! behind again. Oh well, better late than never, right??

I love the way these turned out! So cute! She's actually holding the same parasol that she used last year. Its funny because she's grown so much that its a bit small this year but still worked out fine for our pix. I decided to go with a bit more casual CNY outfit this year which was nice and I think more comfy than the "traditional" rayon outfits. G wore it for the CNY stuff at Disney too so we got a couple wearings out of it which always makes me super happy.

G was a bit under the weather the day these were taken. She'd been up several times the night before suffering from tummy issues, poor girl. But, when she woke up she seemed pretty ok so we forged ahead with our CNY activities starting with our monthly pix.

This first one is probably my fav. G was having a really good time playing with the umbrella.
This is her shy girl pose I guess.


There was one more professional pic but I must not have scanned it right and now I'm on my lap top. Shoot, I'll post it later if I remember.

After a crummy little nap in the car, we arrived at our friend's house for the start of our adoption group's CNY celebration. We were late in celebrating because one of our members just returned from China with their beautiful new little girl. So cool!

We did a foam dragon craft, read some CNY books and took pix of the group. Then most of the kids stayed there for a night of fun and the adults went to enjoy a pleasant dinner. G came with the adults though. She's much happier with mommy and daddy. Food and company were wonderful! Overall, a great kick off to the Year of the Rabbit. Gung Hay Fat Choy!
This is G working very diligently on her foam dragon. She got really into sticking as many sequins as possible on hers!

G with the finished product. I tried to get her to look at me but she was way too distracted by all the people, kids and activity.
A US version of the red couch photo. From left to right: Sophie, Gracie, Becky, our little prince Ryan, Katie, Megan, Kailee, Georgie, Mia, and our newest member Finley!

No comments: