Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pierced ears!
I had planned to get G's ears pierced before her birthday but she wasn't feeling well due to a cold and teething. But, finally she was feeling up to it so off we went. She had no idea of course of what was going to happen and during the minute or so while we were getting ready looked really apprehensive. After they were done she cried for about a minute then we were able to distract her by going to look at the silk flowers. Withing a few minutes she'd already forgotten all about it. Now she has her little girly earrings. I can't wait until they're completely done healing --they said it would take about 6 weeks --and she can start wearing earrings to match her outfits!!!

Getting ready:
Photobucket

Almost time:
Photobucket

All done!
Photobucket

About an hour later:
Photobucket

We had to stop by my MILs house earlier in the day. She wasn't home but G decided to pick some flowers. Good thing I had my camera with me because she looked awfully cute in her ladybug outfit complete with squeaky shoes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: