Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SHARON STONE IS AN IDIOT!!!

Apparantly, Stone was in Cannes yesterday and she was asked if she had heard about the disaster that hit China recently, and her answer was:

"Of course I have. Well you know at first I thought I'm not happy with the way
the Chinese are treating the Tibetans….and I've been concerned with should we
have the Olympics because they're not being nice to the Dalai Lama who's a good
friend of mine." And then all this earthquake and stuff happened and I thought,
'Is that Karma, when you're not nice and the bad things happen to
you?"
Are you freaking kidding me!!! First of all, why do we care what Sharon Stone thinks about this? Second, the only good thing about her having said something to damn stupid has been the outcry for her having said it. How awful.


Listen up Sharon, 5 million people are now homeless and about 80,000 are dead due to this horrible natural disaster. What awful thing do you think those people have done to deserve this? Whatever you think about the Chinese government, Tibet, etc the dead and homeless in China did not deserve this.


What a fool!!!

No comments: