Tuesday, May 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..... TO ME!!!!!

Well, its here, I'm officially 42 yrs old today. Weird. Bobby asked me this morning "so, do you feel any older today?" --uh, yeah, I feel a little older every day LOL!!! But really I don't feel any older, I still feel pretty young. I find it a little hard to believe that I'm not only 40 but in my 40s!!!! Geez, where did the time go?? I used to be in my 30s, I vaguely remember being in my 20s. Hmmm. I hope the next 40 yrs doesn't seem to fly by like the last 40 has.


Anywho, no special plans for the day but I did play hookie from work!!! Yippeeee!!! Normally I might spend a little of my time cruising the RQ forums but, alas, the forum is down. Sigh. My mom's still in the hospital so I will be stopping by for a visit. Pretty basic day really.



So, here goes:

"Happy Birthday to me,

Happy Birthday to me,

Happy Birthday to me,

Happy Birthday to me"

4 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! Please plan a celebration - have some fun, joy and hugs!
Thanks for stopping by our blog.

Alyson LID 01/27/06

walternatives said...

Happy Birthday, S!

Dee said...

Hope you had a great day!

Sam said...

Happy Birthday!!

Sherri