Saturday, May 12, 2007

So tomorrow's Mother's Day! It always makes me think about what kind of a mom I am and what my kids will think about me when they're adults and maybe have kids of their own. Of course, I also think about my future daughter and what she will be like. Last year, for Mom's Day, Bobby gave me a very sweet card that said something like "next Mother's Day, you'll be a mother of three" --we all really thought it was true at the time. But, I'm pretty sure it will be true next year. So here's to mom's!




You Are Somewhat Like Your Mom



Believe it or not, you and your mom are pretty darn similar.

It may not seem like it at times, but you and your mom have a lot of common ground.

Over time, you'll probably get closer ... especially if you emphasize the things you like about each other.

No comments: