Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day & 15 month LID-versary:
It was a nice day. I woke up to find gifts!! Bobby got me a swarovski crystal ladybug (pictured to the left) and a really pretty pillow with silk ribbon embroidery on it. I'm not big into "ladybug sitings" but I do think ladybugs are cute and had noticed the little crystal bug at a local gift shop recently. You can't tell from this pic but it is tiny, about 3/4" in length. Its so cute, I love it!!

It also happened to mark exactly 15 mos that our dossier has been logged in at CCAA. 15 mos down and ??? more to go!

Bobby had to work this morning so I went with Casey and my mom to Victoria Gardens to see Spiderman 3. Casey thought it was dumb. My mom and I both thought it was cute and fun! Then, Brett met as for lunch at Sisley's, a new italian place right by the movie theater. Because we went to an early movie and I had made reservations for lunch, we ended up having to do absolutely NO waiting! It was great. That's the part of going out on Mom's Day that I normally hate --the waiting.

Then, we went to a teppan place with Bobby's mom, Jimmy and Sandra for dinner. It was nice. Overall a very pleasant day!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy mothers day to you too!

aimeeg said...

Happy Fifteen!

Todo Adopción said...

hola família !!!
Si quereis estar bien informados os pasamos un enlace de una pagina de rumores de Espana:

http://todoadopcion.blogspot.com/

Os esperamos !!!

Red Sand said...

Happy 15!

momladybird said...

How gorgeous the swarovski crystal ladybug is! Congratulations on your 15th we have just passed our 17th!
Have enjoyed your blog come & say hello at ours Ladybird Bytes

Alyson and Ford said...

Happy LID Anniversary. We just passed number 16.

We are getting closer to our daughters.

Alyson
LID 01/27/06