Tuesday, November 15, 2005


Homestudy...
Well we finally have a rough draft from the social worker. It wasn't horrible except for the part where she didn't cut and paste correctly and left in the employment info for the last people she did one for. The amazing part is that when I pointed this out to her she didn't even apologize. I know she really hates me. Anyway, we are one step closer to a completed homestudy and that is good news.

I've been shopping for baby stuff and thought I'd post some pix here of the things I've been looking at. I absolutely love this set by Young America. It's called Isabella and has tons of pieces that match it including teen furniture like desks, etc. My plan is to get the crib and then basically all the furniture we would need for her as she gets older and that way, when she transitions to a big bed, we won't have to change everything. The piece on the left is a doll/curio cabinet. I love it!!
The link to the whole set is here:
Stanley
Furniture Set


I've also been looking at bedding. My fav so far is a set by Glenna Jean also called Isabella. Here's the link:
http://www.glennajean.com/pages/isabella.htm

Shopping, shopping, shopping... it is a fun way to pass the time!

No comments: