Saturday, October 05, 2013

Uh Oh!
Georgie is incredibly well behaved. Incredibly. 99.999999% of the time she is even tempered, helpful, polite, respectful, kind, and joyful. She basically never does anything wrong or naughty. She's just a super easy going, easy to be around kind of a kid. Having said that, she is certainly not perfect and she does, on very rare occasions, something less than perfect.

She got into the habit of taking naps in Casey's room. One day Bobby told me that he'd noticed that there was some writing on Casey's door. I was a bit surprised by what I saw... there was a LOT of writing. We asked Georgie about it and she admitted, yes, she'd left Casey some "notes" on his door. After gently explaining that it would be preferable if future correspondence be limited to those created on paper we had her wash it off :-)

On the positive side... I'm digging the cursive siggie and her spelling isn't all that bad for a yet to be kindergartener! Yes, I know, its takes one crazy-for-their-kid mama to think that writing on the wall is cute... guilty!!
I'm not sure why daddy got a sad face and I got a happy ones with hearts but I'll take it!!!
How cute is the eye, heart, U??? she was kind enough to identify the cat but, what's that other thing??? a turtle?? Bobby's fav part was the "sorry Casey, G did it" hahahaha!!

From the portion below it seems pretty clear she was feeling a bit lonely. Ahh!
 
It was fun but all good things must come to an end.
 

No comments: