Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Joys of Georgiana
When I was choosing G's name (I had about 3 yrs) I tried to find the most perfect and beautiful name I could. My reasoning is outlined in this old post. Once her first name was chosen I moved on to her middle name. I seriously considered naming her Georgiana Joy but was dissuaded from doing so and eventually chose Rose instead. Rose is a beautiful name but sometimes I wish that I would have gone with Joy. She really is the most joyful person I've ever known and she brings our family such incredible happiness its sometimes hard to express without sounding like a goof, lol! I love watching her grow and become the person she will be. She has a beautiful heart, a kind soul, and a loving spirit.

I've been thinking a lot about these aspects of her personality and the things that make G who she is. I've decided that over the next few days, weeks or months (not sure yet!) I'm going to try to memorialize the things that make G so, so special. Be prepared, these might be more braggy than normal and I apologize in advance for what will probably be some very mushy posts ;-)

No comments: