Saturday, April 09, 2011

Hopping into spring! We got G's official Easter pix done yesterday and they turned out awesome!! I'm sure by next weekend the photo places will be packed. G had a really good time playing around with the photographer. She really does love to have her picture taken and has gotten even better at looking toward the camera rather than always glancing to the side a the last second. Yeah!!! I was originally going to get her a typical easter dress --they're so pretty and G loves to twirl-- but came across this funky handpainted set and thought it would be a fun choice. G loved it and was super comfy. Halfway through the pictures, it occurred to me that maybe the top was on backwards ??? so I switched it around

:-) This is G doing her Easter Bunny impression!

This picture makes me laugh. Can anyone say Home Alone?
My beautiful, sweet, silly girl!


1 comment:

Alyson and Ford said...

Oh my, stunning! I was going to say the bunny pose was my favorite, then came the next to the last photo - so cute! Great posing!
Happy Easter!

Alyzabeth's Mommy