Monday, August 24, 2009

Beach baby!!!
Its that time of month again... our August calendar pix!!! August was a hot, hot month around here so I thought we'd go with a summer/beach theme. I found G a super cute mermaid dress with the matching flip flops and hat. G's been slightly uncooperative the last couple times I took her for her pix so the trick is to figure out how to keep her cheerful for 20 mins or so while they snap her picture. I started out with the flip flops. G loves shoes. I mean really, really loves them. She loves my shoes, her shoes, Brett and Casey's shoes... whatever. When she caught sight of those flip flops she was very excited and was dying to put them on. But, I told her they were special and she could wear them later and up on the shelf they went. Every day for a week she'd look at those shoes and say "peaze?" and I'd always smile and tell her "later."

Once we got to the picture place, I dressed her and at the very. last. moment. I put on her shoes. She was soooo happy!!! She wiggled her little feet and stomped up and down a little. Smiley girl!! You know, for about 5 mins anyway. I'll tell you what, it is hard work getting little G to smile for her pix. Its weird too because at home she is a happy, silly, smiling, giggly little girl. We get to the studio, still great and happy. Then she sees the camera and pretty much all bets are off.

But this time, all our tricks worked and we got some really cute shots!!! Once again, just ignore the watermark.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: