Friday, May 11, 2007

This is pretty sad. It was 11/05 when I originally posted this "sonogram" --I
didn't know how to make it a banner and I wanted it to stay at the top. So, I
just changed the date of the post to 1 year later. Surely we would be home with
Baby Girl by 11/06. Sadly, that date has come and gone with no Baby Girl even
close. So, I've edited this post to 11/07 so it will stay on top. I'm hoping
that we will have our referral by then. If not, I'm going to be REALLY bummed.



I've been cleaning up my blog and making it much prettier (IMO!!). Therefore, I've decided I'm letting this go today. Its never going to happen by 11/07. I just need to move on.

11 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

Susan-
I have been following your blog for a while... I just didn't know that your blog address was the same as Our Chinese Princess... fun!!!!

Lisa

Kim M. said...

I love that Sonogram picture. Susan I enjoy you blog!!

Aimee said...

Funny thing, my sonogram looked the same way! Hope you wait goes by fast.


Aimee

OziMum said...

OK, I wanna know how you got to skip ahead to November 2006?!!! Your post is dated Nov 2006. If only it was! We'd all be alot closer to our bubs!!!

:)

Jeffrey said...

I just love the sonogram.... its great... Mind if I borrow it to add to my blog and scrap book.
www.2stucktogether.blogspot.com

We traveled in April of 2006 and are enjoying our little one very much. We finally finished all of the return home paperwork.
Jeff

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Chin up girl. Trust me I know how HARD this is. I love the sonogram.

Deb
hoping for referral this month.

LedaP said...

Merry Christmas and good luck with your 2007 referral!

Alyson and Ford said...

We are waiting with you. Think of the fun in 2007 when we have our daughters!

Happy New Year.
AC

Wendy said...

Just wanted to stop in and say hello to a fellow parent adopting from China! Hopefully our wait won't be for too much longer!

Anonymous said...

Sorry man.

Yoli said...

Take heart, it will come. I too love that Sonogram picture. I am also paper pregnant and our DTC was this past Friday 3/23/07. We have a long way to go.

I am enjoying your blog.

Yoli