Thursday, July 12, 2007

I did it!!! I got songs onto my blog! I used esnips --I saw it on someone else's blog and I figured it out. Favorite song of the moment: "Daughter" by Loudon Wainwright. Its from the movie Knocked Up which I just loved.

Anyway, I set it up so you have to press play to hear because I had read complaints from some people that they don't like when the music comes on automatically in case they're listening at work or playing their own stuff or whatever.

Yeah for me!!! I'm totally on my way to being a hacker :-)

1 comment:

walternatives said...

Hey hacker - way to go, girlfriend! Thanks for introducing me to this song; I like it, too. And I also want to thank you for giving us the option to play or not. It is irritating to jump to a site and be unexpectedly blasted; it scares my cats.