Friday, April 20, 2007

Found this on someone else's blog (Thanks Nicole) --thought it was fun. Copy, paste and complete then send me a link if you want.

A is for age:
40 --but I will be 41 in about a month

B is for Beer:
Don't drink, used to, liked Corona with a lime :-)

C is for Career:
Attorney

D is for my Dog's Name:
Cat only, Delilah

E is for Essential Item I Use Everyday:
Internet!

F is for Favorite T.V. Show:
I'm a TV junkie so I have lots of fav's but I think my current fav is Rome--I love that show!

G is for Favorite Game:
To play: Scrabble; to watch: basketball

H is for Hometown:
Rancho Cucamonga

I is for Instruments I Play:
Piano a little bit

J is for Favorite Juice:
Cranberry anything

K is for Whose Butt I’d Like To Kick:
George Bush aka the Shrub (baby bush LOL!) --I hated Bush when hating Bush wasn't cool

L is for the Last Place I Ate:
Besides home?? Rambertos --hole in the wall mexican food

M is for Marriage:
Married 21 years

N is for my Name:
Susan

O is for Overnight Hospital Stays:
Other than when the kids were born, I was hospitalized twice as a kid for concussions

P is for People I was With Today:
work people

Q is for Quote:
"What goes around, comes around"

R is for Biggest Regret:
Not having more bio kids when I was younger and not adopting sooner.

S is for Sport:
Shopping???

T is for Time I Woke Up Today:
6:00, 6:10, 6:20, 6:30 --then I got up

U is for Current Underwear:
White --so boring

V is for Vegetable You Love:
Pretty much all except zucchini --ick!

W is for Worst Habit:
Is grumpiness a habit? If not, then maybe biting my nails

X is for X-rays I Have Had:
Many. But I think we should change X to "X is for most memorable kiss" --you can just visualize if you want.

Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today:
Breakfast burritos

Z is for Zodiac:
Gemini

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hi! I love your blog and the ABC game. I am in your Jan. DTC group so I will fill out my ABC game on my blog tonight. Anything to make the wait a little more fun!