Thursday, January 04, 2007


OK, so they did 19 days, not too exciting really. Supposedly 9/29/05 is a monster of a log in day. In any event we're now 140 LID's away from ours. If they continue to do approximately 19 days worth of LID's per referral batch, that would put us at 8 batches away from referral or maybe Sept/Oct. That would be great actually! I can't believe when we started the wait was 6-8 mos and now I'm thrilled at the prospect of a 20 month wait.
I sooooo wish that CCAA would update the Review Room. I'm sure our dossier has been reviewed but boy will it feel great when I can see it in print. We've been in there forever.
In the meantime, names I'm currently considering:
Georgianna Skye
Willow Rose
Zaida Rose --zay-duh
Chatelaine Rose (OK, I really like Rose as a middle name)
Lavender Elise
Feel free to comment on your fav!

2 comments:

LedaP said...

Shew - you're really gonna make your future kindergartner work writing one of those, huh? I say go with Rose definitely...sounds like you already have that part in your heart...

I think I like Willow. Different, but still easy to say - spell - pronounce...

Good luck choosing!

Kristy said...

I love Zaida Rose... Fits an asian child better, just by the sound of it