Thursday, November 02, 2006


YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe it!!!! They actually got up to the 25th!! This is really good news. I know it seems bizarre but the 23rd would have been horrible. Hardly anyone was logged in on those days and it would have represented a considerable slow down. The 24th is a huge log in day. There was even some talk that the day may be split for referrals but it wasn't and they actually were able to squeeze out one more day! What this means for us with a LID 2/13/06 is this: if they keep going at this rate we could get a referral as soon as the end of April 2007! That seems almost unbelievable as I have been setting myself up for a worst case scenario that's pretty bad (April 2008). Of course, things can slow down more, no doubt about it and I really think we're still looking at next fall but I can dream!!! At least at this point I feel somewhat confident that we may still travel next year and not be affected by the Olympics which was becoming a concern to me. No one knows for sure what will happen with IA during the Olympics but there is speculation that they may shut down completely for some time. I hope that doesn't happen to anyone but I really hope it doesn't happen to us!!!

Anyway, today is a good day! I can't wait to see the pix (probably tomorrow) of all those beautiful little faces. When I get to work 16 more paperclips will be coming off my paperclip calendar and the number of LID's before mine will be changed to 173. At least this is progress!

1 comment:

OziMum said...

I thought the same thing when I saw the 25th posted! Fantastic news... it is speeding up, a fraction, isn't it?