Wednesday, May 24, 2006

BROWN ENVELOPE!!! My goodness, what a plain thing it looks to be. I'll try to post a pic if I can. I really had decided we were not going to get one. It seemed like the only people still getting them were LID after ours but there it was in the mailbox, waiting for me when I got home!!!

Also, today marks exactly 100 days since we were LID. Everyone on the online groups seems pretty depressed about the wait times stretching out. Interestingly, I believed the rumors last week. So I have had a whole week to get used to the idea. I'm not happy but I am resigned to wait however long it takes. I know it will happen. There's also a rumor on the Dec DTC site that someone with a 12/05 LID was asked for additional information. Its plausible that Dec is in the review room now. If true, it would mean that we're getting close to review ourselves.

I want Baby Girl here.

No comments: