Saturday, March 17, 2012

Random Stuff
This was a project that G did at school. I guess the teacher asked her the questions then wrote the answer for her. I love that her name is so long it didn't all fit on one line :-)
She's getting good at writing her name. They do these practice sheets at her preschool--not too often maybe once a week or so-- but the writing at the top is her free hand. Impressive to me! Having a name as long as hers is pretty helpful because now that she can pretty much write the whole thing out, including her two middle names, she's learned just about every letter in the alphabet. Handy!
My little poser requests almost every morning that I take her picture. If we have time I snap a few shots to make her happy. I've been giving some thought to taking a picture of her once per week in the same spot in our yard or something and then making a flip book at the end of the year. Silly?? Fun?? I'm not sure yet.

Some mornings she's very posey, other mornings she just dances about while I snap. It definitely seems like she's envisioning herself a super model --if she knew what a super model was that is!






Georgie says funny stuff... like the other day we were in the car and I said something that amused her and she said "holy banackerels" which is obviously a combination of holy mackeral and holy bananas. Either comment on its own would be kind of funny but combined, heck, that's fan-freakintastic!



She also has developed this funny habit of smacking her hand to her forehead and shaking her head when she thinks one of us is being silly or ridiculous. We occasionally say ridiculous things just to get her to do it over and over and over again. I don't think that she's caught on yet that we're laughing at her... she's too busy laughing at us.

No comments: