Friday, June 24, 2011

Poser
Almost every morning as we're going out to the car to drive to the sitter's G asks me to take her picture. She loves to do her funny little poses. She's so silly! She's wearing more of the Gymbo flamingo line. I just love it! Thankfully, its finally acting like summer around here so she can start wearing the warm weather stuff I've been buying her for the last 2-3 mos.

Pose #1: I call this one her "sugar and spice"
Pose #2: "My hair, my magical hair"
Pose #3: "oop boop a doop!" Btw, how cute are those shoes? G loves them. She calls them her "flower fancies" They are pretty fancy and terribly impractical. Thank goodness they were on sale. Pose #4: "Watch out world!"


I seriously love this made to match hairbow I found on etsy. Its everything a bow should be: huge, fluffy and slightly ridiculous.

No comments: