Monday, April 26, 2010

Ahhhhh...
So, Brett came home this weekend for a surprise visit!!! I haven't seen him since spring break which was about a month ago. It was nice to have a chance to hug the biggest of my babies --yes, even at 21 he's still my baby :-)

G loves her big brother and the feeling is totally mutual. Its really sweet to watch them interact. Funny too because while we were waiting I worried that G and the boys wouldn't have a relationship or that there could possibly even be conflict. WRONG! B and C are head over heels for her.

Anyway, Georgie came in the house after being out and she was taking off her shoes when all of a sudden and completely out of the blue she looked up at me and said, "I love my family." Seriously, I was completely blown away. I told her "your family loves you too sweetface"

Like I said, ahhhh so sweet!!!

Pix of a recent bubble blowing session. G loves to blow bubbles!!!

No comments: